- For a reimbursement request to be considered by the TAAD-IAAO Chapter, the appraisal
district and application must meet the following criteria:
- The appraisal district must be a member district of TAAD.
- The appraisal district must have successfully applied for and been awarded the
CEAA, and for those districts seeking recertification, the application to IAAO for
recertification must have been successful.
- Documentation of expenses paid to IAAO for CEAA application/renewal must be
included with reimbursement request.
- Requests for completion fee reimbursement must be submitted within 1 year of
- Requests for 5-year recertification fee reimbursement must be submitted within
1 year of recertification.
- All applications should be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The reimbursement committee will review the application for compliance and
will notify the contact listed on page 1 of this application by phone or email.
- It is the goal of the committee to communicate approval/denial of the
application within 20 days of submission.
- Upon approval, the TAAD-IAAO Chapter will reimburse:
- 50% of the CEAA completion fee to a member district
- 100% of the CEAA 5-year recertification fee
- CEAA-related application fees, chapter revision fees, and annual renewal fees are not
eligible for reimbursement.
- The reimbursement of funds will be restricted to those allocated by the ExecutiveBoard
of the TAAD-IAAO Chapter. Once funds are exhausted no more reimbursements will be
I have read and understand the above guidelines, and I hereby certify that to the best of my
knowledge the information provided in this application is true and complete.