** Valuing Hemp and Cannabis in Texas: What CADs Should Know
The TAAD-IAAO Chapter presents a seminar for appraisers…
This workshop is designed to assist appraisers in learning about two of the newest agricultural crops in the marketplace – hemp and cannabis. Learn about the process of application for legal production of these crops, and learn what information appraisers need to appraise these crops.
Workshop discussion will include:
- 2018: Federal Farm Bill legalizes Hemp
- 2019: In Texas, House Bill 1325 passed
- Discussion of Texas Dept. of Agriculture hemp licensing and permitting process
- Applying For a Hemp License /Permit – information needed, timeframe
- Hemp Production in Texas – markets for the product
- Valuation of land producing hemp/cannabis, valuation of products
- All About the Texas Hemp Industry
- Challenges Faced by Industrial Hemp and Producers in Texas; Cannabis Investors
Must be a current member of the TAAD-IAAO Chapter to receive the member rate. Please Note: Chapter membership is separate from TAAD membership. Must be registered to receive credit. No refunds for cancellations.
If mailing in a registration form with a check, please make check payable to TAAD-IAAO Chapter.
Duration: Class Hours: 1:30-3:30pm
Dates: October 24, 2022 |
Instructor: Carla Pope-Osborne, Perdue Brandon Field Collins & Mott
Fees: 2022 TAAD-IAAO Chapter Member: $50 | 2022 Non-Chapter Member : $100 |
Credits: 2 CEs
Registration Deadline: October 20, 2022